单向乐队(One Direction)是一支来自英国的男子乐队组合。五位成员的平均年龄都在19岁左右,他们最小的18,最大的20岁。这五个年轻帅气的小伙子通过英国一档著名选秀节目The x-factor(英国偶像

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(124) / 评论(0) 分类 听英文歌曲解析歌词

ABBA The Winner Takes It All ABBA是瑞典的流行组合,成立于1972年。乐队名称来自于四名成员的姓名前字母的缩写的组合,这两男两女在事业走上坡路时曾是两对夫妻,在事业开始下坡时又分别劳燕分

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(155) / 评论(0) 分类 英文分手歌曲

(Yeah you) (Yeah you) I used to wanna be Living like there's only me But now I spend my time Thinking 'bout a way to get you off my mind (Yeah you) I used to be so tough Never really gave enough And then you caught my eye Giving me the feeling of a l

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 舞曲狂欢

Id like to talk about my two cats who are called Misha and Masha and they are nine years old, and, because I work for the British Council and I have worked in lots of different parts of the world, they are quite international cats; so they were born

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(190) / 评论(0) 分类 我想说 I Wanna Talk

I wanna talk about my life in UK. I went to study in the UK a few years ago. The most exciting experience is that I went to a host family for my Christmas holiday in December. I went there aloneon a train, it took me one or two hours to get there, to

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 我想说 I Wanna Talk

Tape script: I wanna talk about my son I want to talk about my son. My son is now one year and eight months old, has brought enormous happiness to our family although my wife, my parentin- laws always complain about how tiring it is to look after him

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 我想说 I Wanna Talk

电影《雷神》插曲:Foo Fighters - Walk Foo Fighters,喷火战机乐队,1995年他们发行首张同名专辑就在美国获得巨大成功,今年4月乐队发行新单曲Walk,收在第七张录音室专辑Wasting Light中,这首也是

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

花儿乐队-我是你的罗密欧-英文版 Hey Juliet Hey I've been watching you Every little thing you do Every time I see you dance In my homeroom class, makes my heart beat fast I've tried to page you twice But I see you roll your eyes Wish I co

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 中英翻唱歌曲

歌词: (Yeah you) (Yeah you) I used to wanna be Living like there's only me But now I spend my time Thinking 'bout a way to get you off my mind (Yeah you) I used to be so tough Never really gave enough And then you caught my eye Giving me the feel

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 夏日清新英文歌曲

【经典】迈克尔.杰克逊:people make the world go round Here...here I am again And I am starin at these same four walls alone again And now all the colors blend And I'm growing up and I've become this empty page Hold on it's tragic stumblin

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(143) / 评论(0) 分类 迈克尔杰克逊经典歌曲

I'll take what you got got got I know it's not a lot lot lot Cause I just need another hit You're the thing that I can't quit You got what I want want want Here and then you're gone gone gone If you told me that we were through You know that I would

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

Oh(Oh) ...Oh(Oh) Oh Oh... 哦 哦 哦 哦 哦 哦 I'm laying here dreaming, Staring at the ceiling 我躺着,盯着天花板做着白日梦 Wasting the day away 浪费了一整天的时间 The world's flying by our window outside 世界从我们的窗

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

Foo Fighters,喷火战机乐队,1995年他们发行首张同名专辑就在美国获得巨大成功,今年4月乐队发行新单曲Walk,收在第七张录音室专辑Wasting Light中,这首也是电影《雷神》的插曲。 Walk Foo Fight

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐

听歌学英语:Stay Here Forever(长相厮守) Song:Stay Here Forever Artist:Jewel Style:Country Oh(Oh) Oh(Oh) Oh Oh I'm laying here dreaming, Staring at the ceiling Wasting the day away The world's flying by our window outside But hey baby th

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

音乐咖啡厅:Shawn Desman - Butterflies 相关介绍:Shawn Desman,原名Shawn Bosco Fernandes。1982/1983年1月12日(imdb显示1982而wiki是1983还有待考察)出生于加拿大多伦多。Desman是他的艺名,据说是源于小时候的

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(201) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Just in case. i also have some too just in case. i know.,you never know, so you have a cold, i have a cold. you poor thing. you know,it's no big deal, i got so many children that it's like a pediatrician in my house at all times. yeah,i know ,and all

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语杂谈

Jessie J是一名英国女歌手,作词、曲人及音乐制作人,全名Jessie J Cornish;曾经帮Miley Cyrus, Justin Timberlake, Chris Brown, Alicia Keys 和Christina Aguilera等歌手制作过歌曲。 So much pressure Why so loud? If you do

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

Hestoodmeup. 他放了我鸽子。 例句: Hedidn'tshowup. 他没出现。 Jimsaidhe'dbeatthestation,buthestoodmeup. 吉姆说要去车站的,但是他放我鸽子。 Idon'twannatalkabouthim,he'sajerk,hestoodmeupagain. 我不想提到他,他是个

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

That's where he live.I mean.Maybe he lives in Pasadena. 那是他住的地方 我的意思是... 也许他住在帕萨迪纳 Because he went that way.yeah.That's Pasadena. 因为他从这条路离开 对 那是帕萨迪纳 he could be going...but tha

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

加拿大新晋歌手Victoria动感小清新舞曲《They Don't Know About Us》 加拿大新晋流行女声Victoria与澳洲正太Cody合作动听新单MV首播,很青春很有活力哦!虽然MV的主要篇幅在Victoria的舞蹈之中,但是旋律

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲